The Asia Pacific Nonwovens Symposium will provide a unique outlook into the latest in technical and retail trends, market statistics and forecasts, as well as offering insight into the key players and timely issues that are shaping the disposable hygiene industry.
- The Symposium will offer:
- Networking opportunities that encourage the exchange of ideas and sharing of best practices from across the disposable hygiene supply chain
- Top industry experts will discuss the evolution of technologies and the opportunities they present to participants in Asia-Pacific markets
- Hot Topics:
- Baby diaper demand drivers
- Baby diaper quality trends
- Diapers: softer, lighter?
- Disposable hygiene market supply chain trends
- New nonwovens for an evolving market
- China’s adult incontinence market – if not now, when?
- Hygiene products: trends in absorbency
- The role of online sales in China’s evolving hygiene markets
- Tomorrow’s equipment for tomorrow’s hygiene products
Full programme details will follow soon.
APNS 2013 review
The symposium attracted more than 130 delegates, a mix of research and development professionals along with middle and top management from the complete nonwoven supply chain. Participants learnt about the regional market and technical trends in the Asia-Pacific region, challenges and opportunities on doing business in China, as well as the market potential for nonwovens in hygiene and other high-growth applications.
APNS 2013 key participants
Aditya Birla Group
Al Yam Ready mad gar trading est
Avery Dennison Medical Solutions.
Borouge Pte Ltd
China Nonwovens & Industrial Texitles Association
Chinabase Asia-Pacific Trading Co., Ltd. Beijing
CNC Internaitional Co., Ltd
Davenport International Associates LLC
Disposable Soft Goods Limited
Domtar Pulp Sales
Enka Tecnica GmbH
First Quality Nonwovens (Wuxi) Co.,Ltd
Glatfelter Suzhou Rep. Office
Guangzhou Tredegar Film Products Company Limitd
Hangzhou Ao Rong Technology Co.,Ltd.
HB Fuller China
Heng’an International Group Co., Ltd
Henkel (China) Investment Co., Ltd
Hubei Jinlong Nonwovens Co., LTD
International Paper Asia Distribution Guangzhou
International Paper Investment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
International Textile Marketing Company
Jiashan KangHong Digital Plate Making Co., Ltd.
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson (China)
Kao (China) Research & Development Center Co., Ltd.
LG Chem, Ltd
L'Oreal (China) Co.,Ltd.
Mahindra Machine Works
PGI Nonwovens (China) Co., Ltd.
Procter & Gamble (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
SCA (China) Holding co., Ltd.
SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Schill + Seilacher GmbH
SEAM Group Oy
Shandong Xinguang Industrial Group Co., LTD.
Shanghai Fengge Nonwoven Co.,Ltd
Strahm Hi-Tex Systems
Tredegar Film Products Company Shanghai, Limited
UNGRICHT Roller + Engraving Technology
Winner Industries(Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Winner Medical Group Co., Ltd.
Woven Image Pty Ltd.
Xtracare Products Pvt. Ltd.
Yixing Danson Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
ZhaoDong Investment Promotion Service Center
Zhejiang Changhai Packaging Group Co., LTD